Sunday, January 1, 2012

SOPA, the new Ghosts & Visions of Johanna




I need to keep up on this SOPA stuff.  It bends the brain a bit (at least mine).   I tried to catch up a little on the subject tonight.

Who likes this idea?  What journalists support it?  I can't really find any. Yet I've read the pro-SOPA lobby is is led by various media companies.  The new Ghosts.

"Corporations are people my friends."  Mitt Romney.

"The bank is something more than men, I tell you.  It's the monster.  Men made it, but they can't control it."

John Steinbeck, The Grape of Wrath.




And so when my head hurts, I go here  for a different sort of pain.  Complete with album scratch.  Join me if you care.





art by my son's roommate.  Matt.  He needed money.  I bought it for forty bucks.








No comments: