Thursday, March 25, 2010

Okay I'll Try

I follow a blog called Cafe Selavy. He is a friend. I suppose I can call him that though I only know him through his blog. Is that odd? I don't know the whole blog thing is odd to me. I'm so late in arriving to the whole scene. I am out of touch with it all.

Cafe Selavy he posts every day and he's a very good writer. He wants to be known for his photographs though, I think.

Anyway, I'm going to try to write stuff here. Though I don't really know why. Here is the link to Cafe Selavy. He's better at this than I am. A million times.

http://www.cafeselavy.com/

1 comment:

Anne Mullins said...

Oh, hey, yay for saying you'll try! (There are so many doors out in that statement, I can't begin to count.)

I'm trying, too. Or I'm saying I'm trying. None of this says I (or you) am/are, or will.

Good luck figuring out what I just said.