Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Random brain scrapes & tablescapes


I saw a headline today about Michael Jackson's hair being made into a roulette ball.   It wasn't on one of those "most outrageous" headlines site either.  That's just fucked up innit?

Do you still write out Christmas cards?  I hope you do.  Even if it is just to a few people.  Imagine -- the post office is going down the shitter -- I'll probably have to explain to my grandchildren what Christmas cards were.  It is odd.  I don't feel old.  I read a blog of a guy who is just 2 or 3 years younger than I am and he is preparing for the birth of his first baby.  And my babies are 20 & 15.  It's strange.

Someone told me the other day that there is truth to the notion that time goes faster the older you get.  Something about hormones ... I think that is what she said.  I'll do some research and report back.  Remember when you were a kid?  It seemed like it took forever for Christmas to arrive and now were are heading into the End of Times (2012 and all).

The sports radio guys can't stop talking about Tim Teebow.  It is better than Jerry Sandusky I guess.  All of the sudden they are protecting him like he really is an Angel sent from Heaven.

Hey!  Maybe it will be the end of the world with Gingerich being President.

I dunno.  I do love the smell of gasoline & leather.  Do you know that Dankso advertises "Vegan Shoes?"   I guess all the trendy companies do.  I have stacks of things to do.  I'm not going to do any of them this evening.  I've got the hot tub heating up.  I'm going to sky watch and relax.  Maybe smoke a little bone then write some Christmas cards.

This blogging stuff is something.









No comments: